outfit

Backpack Ready

7:30 PMZosia


White kicks, a long wool coat, culottes, a comfy sweater and a backpack: that's what my day to day outfit looks like. I used to put all of my things in a tote bag when I went to work, but that was just messy. Ok, I might be a chaotic person and I kept loosing everything in my tote bag... But it also wasn't really good for my back. And that's when the search began... I didn't want a typical backpack, it had to be simple, minimal and original. It's like the brand Ucon Acrobatics felt that I needed a backpack when they asked me to team up with them. I went for an item that actually kind of looks like a paper bag. Great, right!? This sandy beige color also matches every outfit, so that makes my outfit dilemma's in the morning way easier.

What do you think about this backpack? Yay or nay?

Coat H&M
Sweater COS
Culottes Native Youth
Sneakers New Balance ML597
Glitter socks H&M
Backpack Ucon Acrobatics


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form